How do I pay for an order with Klarna?
So far the Klarna payment is only available in the US, it'll show as an option at checkout.
To place an order with Klarna follow these simple steps:
1. Add your items to your bag and go to Checkout as normal.
Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country.
2. Select Klarna as your payment option.
To select Klarna as your payment method on the Neon Mama web page, you'll need to change the payment method at the checkout - no need to create a Klarna account. Just tap change under payment type and Add new payment method.
3. Complete your order by selecting Pay Later with Klarna.
You can also add Pay Later with Klarna as a payment option by logging into My Account.
The maximum purchase limit is different on each account, and is determined by a credit assessment by Klarna. If your order fails, you may wish to try again with a smaller amount.
Using Klarna gives you extra flexibility paying for your order as you're able to pay later. If you choose to pay using Klarna, please remember to spend responsibly – sometimes, delaying or splitting up payments might not always be the best option. We want you to shop with confidence, so we’ve provided all the info you need.
Having trouble paying with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Neon Mama have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Just one more thing...
Disclaimer: Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties; these are provided solely for your convenience. Neon Mama have no control over these sites and are not responsible for their content or availability.